Monday, February 8, 2010

I started this blog out of positive determination for the positively positiveness, and ended up being completely grouchy all weekend. I want to say that this just figures, of course I would be in a piss-poor mood after deciding to do the absolute opposite. But that would be wrong. That would be wrapping up what is only a normal passing feeling into a poop covered package. And the truth is, I am continually striving to be positive, until I get frustrated. Such is life.

Went to Winco today to pick up some TP and chicken...both good and important...and ended up, as ALWAYS, getting a little more than planned. Walking out of the apartment to the car, driving car, speed walking into store like a maniac, suspiciously staring at fruits and veggies and bulk bins and then dodging eyes with literally everyone around me and the WHOLE time I'm thinking, "Your goal is $30, $40 is ok, but aim for $30." Walked out of store $57 poorer. BOO!

Bright side??? At least I rarely spend money on fast food or foodie outings...that's Chad's job =)


I kid. I kid.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed my ass off with your WinCo story, specifically: "...speed walking into store like a maniac, suspiciously staring at fruits and veggies and bulk bins..."

    I cannot help but attempt to relate and not analyze. I hope you are pleased with that instead because I don't want to analyze you like woah, I want to enjoy you and your sharing. Let me know if that works for you.

    I like your honesty.

    ReplyDelete