Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ho Hum

I was reading the tweets of my five or so followees a couple weeks ago and came across THIS linked by two tweetquaintices who did not to my knowledge know of each other (as neither know personally of me). I read quickly and one could even say fervidly and immediately felt I must share such a viewpoint with my dear facebook friends. Nobody really cared. However, I did and since then it has occasionally crept up in wandering thoughts. Why DO people give so much of their attention to the negative? It's as if man-kind almost enjoys writing off any unexpected (or even self-fulfilled) outcome to absolutely anything as disappointingly disappointing. Well as depressing as that sounds, disappointing even, I am determined to switch things up. If this is about anything at all it's about grabbing that universe by the wrists and looking into it's eyes. I'll save us both if I can.







Meanwhile, tinted Clearsil as opposed to original all too telling benzoyl-ed white Clearsil, brings anxious thoughts of false hopes and worsened conditions....positive spin: not quite so obvious from across the room, or in my case, across the darkened parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment